Psycho Pharma Asylum Anytime BCAA for ENERGY & ENDURANCE & RECOVERY with 7 grams of BCAAs ,1000 mgs Citrulline Malate for muscle delivery and pumps as well as Coconut water powder, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Gluconate, and Calcium Ascorbate for hydration.
Improves Muscle Endurance
Increases Protein Synthesis
Increases Muscular Strength
Improves Muscle Recovery
NUTRITION & INGREDIENTS
INTENSE ENERGY & ENDURANCE
7 Grams 2:1:1 BCAAs: proven to be one of the most important and effective supplements for athletes and bodybuilding. Leucine plays an important role in muscle protein synthesis, while Isoleucine increases glucose into cells. Supplementing BCAAs prevents a decrease from a lack of consumption that your body normally obtains from food. A serum (lack of Branch Chain Amino Acids) decline would normally cause a tryptophan influx into the brain, followed by serotonin production, which causes fatigue. BCAAs have been shown to boost immune functions, stimulate protein synthesis and improve recovery.
Citrulline Malate : boosts nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide helps your arteries relax and work better, which improves blood flow throughout your body.
Coconut Water Powder: Helps to ensure proper hydration levels as it contains high electrolyte content.
ASYLUM ANYTIME BCAAs for INTENSE ENERGY & ENDURANCE
1. Build muscle, reduce workout fatigue and decrease muscle soreness after exercise.
2. Reduce fatigue during exercise: Higher levels of BCAAs help limit the entry of tryptophan into your brain. Your body uses tryptophan to make serotonin, which may contribute to exercise fatigue.
3. Reduce muscle damage and soreness: BCAAs may relieve soreness caused by the strain and inflammation of exercise.
4. Promote muscle building after exercise: BCAAs stimulate the synthesis of protein in your muscles and suppress the breakdown of muscle protein.
5. Provide a source of energy during prolonged exercise: When glucose, your muscles’ main energy source, becomes low, BCAAs can serve as a source of energy.
6. Support immunity: Strenuous exercise can result in reduced immunity, which may be due to a decrease in the amino acid glutamine, a fuel for immune cells. BCAAs can be converted into glutamine in muscles.