Fulfilled by our friends at PatchAid
Why would you not want to lose as much weight as possible for your hard efforts? Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit also known as the Malabar tamarind. Native to Southeast Asia and India, it has been used as a flavoring for curries as well as a preservative.
The peel of Garcinia Cambogia contains the active compound, called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It has been studied for its effects on fat and sugar metabolism. PatchAid Garcinia Cambogia also contains fucoxanthin (brown seaweed), pomegranate oil (punicic seed extract) and African mango seed extract.
Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch by PatchAid:
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May support energy levels.
- May reduce appetite.
- May support fat metabolism.
Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch by PatchAid offers:
- Sugar-free formula – so no sugar crash!
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Garcinia Cambogia Topical Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.